BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

this & that..

Well today was day 2 of back to school for the Princess. Collin hates it that she's gone during the day. He just walks around and looks bored. I try to keep him entertained but apparently sissy does a better job. He will pick up some of her toys off the floor and says "Sissys.." or go in her room and look back at me and say "Sissy gone" with a sad look on his face. Poor kid. He loves her so much. I kind of wish I could put him in daycare part time to get more interaction with kids his age and do more creative artsy things they do there. I'm sure he'd wear off alot more energy too and possibly sleep at night! lol. He's doing alot better with eating things now. The past few days he has ate non stop it seems like. Might be another growth spurt. Who knows! But it makes me feel better he's eating. He's to skinny especially now that he's no longer drinking cows milk. OOhhhh... & I must say.. potty training is going great for a 19 month old little boy... I'm so impressed. The kid loves to poop in the potty! I pooped in the potty 3 times today! I'm not lyin when I say he's full of sh*t ;)
I've been feeling really wierd lately. Extremly tired, headaches, crampy, etc. I hope it passes soon. I have alot to accomplish over the next few weeks! My competency test is next thursdayyyyy... wish me luck. I'm gonna need it considering I suck at studying. I swear I have like adhd or some kind of learning disability lol.. seriously! Speaking of which... I made the deans' list. Just got the letter in the mail today!! Oh, & I went to SRC today to talk about my schedule and figure out if I should enter the Nursing program this coming fall semester or wait til next year. If I want to do it this fall I have to take 5-6 classes total this spring semester and over the summer. I'm taking 3 this semester and possibly the others over the summer. My advisor said because I have kids, work, and school.. to slow down and wait because it's so much information to cover. I would really like to get into the nursing program this fall though but I understand where he is coming from. I know I can do it. It's going to be really hard but I can do it. I'm debating though. My kids will only be this little once... I need to take more time to be with them. I'll see how this semester goes than decide. It'd be nice to take the summer off for once and of course take that vacation we all desperately need!
So far one of my resolutions are going great... I've been making new recipes for dinner every night lately and tonight was another good one! So proud of myself. I never thought I'd be able to cook. I now have a spice cabinent too with all sorts of crap ive never heard of before! lol. Amazing.
John finished my hutch tonight! He put paint on it and now it's sitting in the garage drying. I can't wait to see it tomorrow morning! He's a good hubby!
Well anyways, thats it for now I guess!

0 comments: